Excellent services. The MAN ServiceCard.
MAN introduced the new MAN ServiceCard in Germany at the IAA Commercial Vehicles 2012. This fuel and service card provides considerable benefits with excellent services that make your business even more efficient and economical. Customer advantages at a glance:
Cost optimisation for refuelling and processing payments
- Cross-European DKV network with over 37,000 petrol stations
- Attractive standard fuel discount of 1.5 cents gross/litre diesel fuel*
- Non-cash Europe-wide processing and automatic billing service optimises fleet processes
- Free use at all MAN acceptance points
Transparent and effective fleet management with FleetTRUCKS
- Full cost transparency with the uniform fleet management system
- Free use of the system until 31.12.2014
Increased mobility thanks to payment acceptance
- Europe-wide, uncomplicated processing at MAN service centres and Mobile24 reduces downtimes in the event of a breakdown
If you are interested, please contact your MAN sales representative or call the 24 h MAN ServiceCard hotline: +49 (0) 531 212 86430.
* Valid for 12 months for petrol pump prices from the moment a contract in the DKV network is entered into. Bosnia-Herzegovina, the United Kingdom (UK), Greece, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Serbia as well as the bottom-up and Esso Express stations are excluded. A positive credit assessment is required to enter into a contract. Subject to change without notice.