The LX cab in the MAN TGS provides a high level of living comfort, a generous amount of space and a clear view. The driver can make the most of the full standing height and add an additional bed to the rear area if required. The window behind the B-column provides more daylight in the interior and ensures a better viewing angle to the rear left.
What's more, the lightweight cab is also impressive when it comes to economy; the front of the vehicle has been optimised for Euro 6 in terms of its aerodynamics and equipped with larger cooling air inlets in the bumper. This not only increases the flow of air through the vehicle cooler but also minimises fuel consumption.
Advantages for the driver:
- Low access height
- Full standing height in front of the passenger's seat
- A generous amount of stowage space for baggage and supplies
- A clear, all-round view from the driver's seat
- Comfortable beds for occasional journeys requiring two drivers
Advantages for the company owner:
- Lower weight with corresponding payload advantage
- Favourable aerodynamic drag (fuel consumption) due to a narrower front end in connection with corresponding trailers. Flexible use.