The M cab sets the standard with its generous dimensions and ample stowage space. Thanks to the favourable geometric dimensions and the low weight, vehicles such as transport mixers, tippers, roll-off and set-down skip loaders, cement pumps and refrigerated vehicles can be configured with a particularly high payload. The compact, light and low-cost M cab provides the highest level of functionality, comfort and a good all-round view. Drivers and passengers particularly appreciate the convenient access height. The window behind the B-column provides more daylight in the interior and ensures a better viewing angle to the rear left.
Advantages for the driver:
- Low access height
- Excellent all-round view from the driver's seat (side window behind the B-column, two-section rear window on request)
- Optimum manoeuvring when space is restricted thanks to a reduced overall width (2240 mm)
- The tipper can be controlled easily from the optional ladder on the driver's side front wing; with a handle on the roof of the cab
Advantages for the company owner:
- Low weight resulting in a higher payload
- Flexible use without restricting the loading length
- Good superstructure capability (loading crane)
Numerous practical features
Brushed aluminium strips, grained plastic surfaces and satin chromed door handles; the driver's workplace gleams with its excellent ergonomics and high-quality design. The cockpit is designed for comfortable and safe operation, and is tailored to the driver's needs. The anti-glare LCD display in the instrument cluster provides the driver with the relevant information at all times.
A wide range of seats, including an air-sprung air-conditioned seat, is available for maximum seating comfort. Practical features such as the numerous storage compartments, the washable interior door cover and the compressed-air connection for easy cleaning complete the room ergonomics.
Perfect for traffic jam information and entertainment
One particular highlight is the new MAN Media Truck (MMT) Advanced radio system. The infotainment system comes with a large touchscreen with colour display and truck navigation, as well as a Bluetooth interface and USB/AUX-In inputs.
Safe workplaces are comfortable workplaces
The pull-out cool box, which can also be supplied with a folding table, is also practical when it comes to storing food.