Efficiency needs a strong drive
MAN vehicles with the Euro 6 exhaust gas technology based on constantly optimised engine technology, sophisticated components and perfectly coordinated technologies. This is all based on the high-torque six-cylinder engines. In order to achieve the extremely low emissions values, MAN uses Common Rail injection, exhaust-gas recirculation (EGR), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel particle filters (DPF/CRT). The result: MAN engines in Euro 6 set the standard when it comes to low fuel consumption and are also characterised by very low AdBlue®consumption.
Use MAN Genuine Oil to reduce your vehicle’s downtime and maintenance costs by extending the amount of time you can go between services. With D20 and D26 engines this translates to intervals of up to 140,000 km between oil changes, as well as up to 850,000 km between cleaning intervals for diesel particulate filters.
Tailor-made powertrain for the numerous requirements of distribution transport – the advantages:
- The new six-cylinder D20 and D26 Common Rail diesel engines with up to 500 HP in Euro 6.
- A number of improvements in the powertrain ensure that the new D26 engine consumes less fuel while torque is permanently increased by 200 Nm and output by 20 HP.
- MAN HydroDrive®selectable front-wheel drive.
- The new generation of the MAN TipMatic®semi-automatic gearbox.
- Unrivalled and versatile wheel and drive formulae right up to 8x8 all-wheel-drive trucks.
|265 kW (360 HP), 1,800 Nm|
|309 kW (420 HP), 1,900 Nm|
|338 kW (460 HP), 2,100 Nm|
|368 kW (500 HP), 2,300 Nm|