Efficiency needs a strong drive
MAN vehicles in Euro 6 based on tried-and-tested engine technology, sophisticated components and perfectly coordinated technologies. This is all based on the high-torque six-cylinder engines. In order to achieve the extremely low emissions values, MAN uses Common Rail injection, exhaust-gas recirculation (EGR), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel particle filters (DPF/CRT). The result: MAN engines in Euro 6 set the standard when it comes to low fuel consumption and are also characterised by very low AdBlue®consumption.
Tailor-made powertrain for the numerous requirements of distribution transport – the advantages:
- The new six-cylinder D20 and D26 Common Rail diesel engines with up to 500 HP in Euro 6.
- A number of improvements in the powertrain ensure that the new D26 engine consumes less fuel while torque is permanently increased by 200 Nm and output by 20 HP.
- MAN HydroDrive®selectable front-wheel drive.
- The new generation of the MAN TipMatic®semi-automatic gearbox.
- Unrivalled and versatile wheel and drive formulae from 4x4, 6x6 and 8x6 right up to 8x8 all-wheel-drive trucks.